Windows 10 Family Safety is blocking my browser!!! - Microsoft Community


windows 10 family safety literally blocking me using browser edge , internet explorer. here's thing, though. firefox primary browser, , can't access it! think when added account onto xbox one, signed me family... child! parents let me access account , deleted myself family altogether. , guess what? it's still popping up! message should not popping up, i've removed myself family! please help, problem becoming unbearable!!!

can confirm if out of family safety feature on parent's account on link? if you've confirmed you're no longer on list of monitored child accounts, suggest deleting family safety folder. here steps:

  1. press windows key + e on keyboard.
  2. on address bar, type address c:\programdata\microsoft\windows\parental controls , press enter.
  3. delete contents of parental controls folder.
  4. restart , see if issue resolved.

let know how went you.



Windows / Windows 10 / Family / PC



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ClipUp.exe 100% CPU at boot only - Microsoft Community

Error 8233 Microsoft Windows security -spp - Microsoft Community