first giving black screen 5 seconds then tabs out to my desktop and - Microsoft Community


im using windows 7 ultimate x64 sp1 cpu intel core 2 quad q9650 3 ghz motherboard asus p5qc grafik zotac nvidia gtx 680 , ram 4gb.

when pc space working or playing game or not matter first giving black screen 5 seconds tabs out desktop , says "display driver has stopped responding , has recovered" in bubble off task bar. all drivers date , i've tried on youtube. sorry english not coppyed words. im contacting nvidia service them giving me display driver uninstaller , me use in safe mode remove grafik driver , relations, giving me older grafik card driver. im doing thats , installing older driver giving me same errors im again contacted nvidia service saying thats them, software angineer giving me regedit key im doing too, , saying me if again give error need contact microsoft. problem continued. can do? can give me update or settings options etc? 

***post moved moderator appropriate forum category.***

 

hi,

we have article work type of issue. suggest check link: “display driver stopped responding , has recovered” error in windows 7. article includes troubleshooting steps graphical issues. , on article, click update driver hardware isn't working in windows 7, change category windows 7.

let know if need further assistance.



Windows / Windows 7 / Devices & drivers



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ClipUp.exe 100% CPU at boot only - Microsoft Community

Error 8233 Microsoft Windows security -spp - Microsoft Community