Cortana does not search my computer for files - Microsoft Community


i cannot computer simple search of computer files (or programs). try find stuff on computer gives me internet searches instead. have seen other people there "my stuff" option in search, not show up.

additionally, have logitech mouse (mx 518) , of functions no longer work.

i cannot find logitech set point software on computer using cortana -which search available me now. (and don't tell me use windows button + f because doesn't work either-"feedback")

hi,

for assist on concern, kindly check post of kate li our technet forums through link , see if helps.

let know how goes.

regards.



Windows / Windows 10 / Cortana & search / PC



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ClipUp.exe 100% CPU at boot only - Microsoft Community

Error 8233 Microsoft Windows security -spp - Microsoft Community