Website gives error only on my laptop. - Microsoft Community


i have issue accessing website laptop. think know problem is, have no idea how fix it.

initially, had company build website me, once done, company wanted show me progress had made, site not live yet... company going provide hosting... when had our call review site, had me go settings on computer , make changes. once made changes requested, magically see site had created me.. provided feedback , site went live.

since then, have fired company , went go daddy , building own website, can enter managed wordpress site on other computer , make changes necessary. on laptop, site displays error site "feeling under weather" or not exist...  can not remember changes company had me make. suggestions? tia

if ping web site 2 different computers different ips?

the things can think of had change:

host file.

change default dns.

create vpn.



Windows / Windows 7 / Network & internet



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ClipUp.exe 100% CPU at boot only - Microsoft Community

Error 8233 Microsoft Windows security -spp - Microsoft Community